Join our Financial Management Webinar on Wednesday 30th June 2021 from 11:00 – 12:00 BST where we will continue on the topic of budgeting.
The focus of this event will be on the more practical side of budgeting and looking at the experiences of those responsible. With representatives from both the NHS and a large Dutch hospital, we look forward to exploring different international perspectives on budgeting challenges and areas for improvement.
We are delighted to be joined by the following presenters for this webinar who will also be available to answer questions:
Chris Harker, Head of Finance, Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Chris will share insights on:
- An overview of the budgeting process at the trust
- Issues and challenges with the current process
- Managing budgets and funding in relation to major issues such as the impact of Covid, managing the Covid related backlog of care and the move to greater collaboration as part of an integrated care system.
Marnix Nillissen, Manager Planning & Control / Finance, Radboud University Medical Center
Marnix will share insights on:
- An overview of the hospital’s budgeting process
- How costing in combination with budgeting is used successfully in a large Dutch Teaching Hospital
- Share lessons learned and best practices
We look forward to hosting this upcoming interactive webinar and hope to see you there!
IT IS OUR MISSION AT LOGEX TO TURN DATA INTO BETTER HEALTHCARE.
Establishing budgets, controlling costs and streamlining operations shouldn’t have to be a struggle.