Our webinar series on Innovative Contracting for Medicines have so far brought you insightful discussions with international industry professionals on why outcome-based agreements for pharmaceuticals are a hot topic right now.
During this webinar, we will hear from Maarten Halma (Roche) who will share his experience with Indication Based Pricing.
In addition, LOGEX senior product experts will talk through two examples of how an innovative contract can be built up and made to work.
Marjolein Nanninga and Erik Wiklund (LOGEX) will show you how you can:
- Establish Indication Based Pricing in prostate cancer
- Create a Pay-for-Performance contract in breast cancer
- Maarten Halma’s (Roche) experience with Indication Based Pricing
- Highly practical advice on how to get started with innovative contracting
- Two practical case studies (Indication Based Pricing in prostate cancer and Pay-for-Performance in breast cancer)
- Interactive Q&A Session with speakers
Are you ready to learn more about how innovative contracting works in practice and how LOGEX is setting the new standard? Register below today.
This webinar is the third in our series on Innovative Contracting. To rewatch our first webinar on the subject of why innovative contract matters, click here.
To rewatch our second webinar on the key success factors for innovative contracting, click here.